Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mercado Central

Hello everyone!!! This is Brandon. Contrary to the signatures this is my first post. I am having a great time with Bradley here in Chile. Just so you know, we will be in Santiago until Monday morning and then we will be meeting our congregation in Vina del Mar which is a 3 hour bus ride away. I mention this so you don't think that we are heathens that have stopped going out in service to play in Chile. Actually I can't wait to get started in the ministry.



For now though, Santiago is very fun and interesting. Today we went to the crazy packed market. Lots of dead sea creatures as you can see and many many people loudly hawking there wares. Courageously I bought half a kilo of strawberries. They were tasty; hope I don't get sick :)   Actually the doctor said the chance of getting poisoning especially in the city is very low.

1 comment: